Our flexible application process is designed with your convenience and confidentiality in mind.
Apply by completing our secure online application form or speak to a consultant: 010 595 1050
Information you’ll need to supply for:
- Photos of the property and or buildings.
- A completed application form with A completed affordability assessment
- Copy of the ID documents belonging the principles / owner/s of the property
- Copy of the title deed.
- Copy of the latest rates and taxes account.
- Copy of the latest levy account if a complex or flat / managed by a body corporate
- Copy of the latest insurance policy or covering letter confirming cover
- Proof of residence for the principles or trustees.
- Break down of the shareholding of the entity or list of beneficiaries and trustees.
- Three months Bank statements
- Cession of Life policy
- Companies (All company documents)
- Trusts (Trust Deed)
- CC’s (CK1, CK2, CK2A)
- Detailed Photos of the vehicle
- A completed application form
- Copy of the ID documents belonging the principles / owner/s of the vehicle
- Copy of the title/NATIS document.
- Registration Number and VIN Number
Founded in 2012, Assetline enables customers to borrow against their high-end personal assets, in an online environment that is confidential, discreet, flexible and secure.
Tel: 010 595 1050
Fax: 086 566 9081
108 Elizabeth Avenue,
Corner Grayston Drive,