Business & Investment Finance
Assetline Capital is a specialist provider of short term business and investment funding. We adopt a tailored approach to each situation and will consider the entire range of a client’s business assets. Funds must be used predominantly for any business or investment purpose, other than residential investment.
Assetline Capital has a national presence, offering finance
around South Africa. Because we are lenders, not brokers, you deal directly with the team who make the lending decisions. As entrepreneurs ourselves, we pride ourselves on our ability to ‘think outside the square’ in assessing loan applications.
Our loans are from 1 month to 24 months.
Assetline Capital focuses on 4 key areas when assessing a loan application
- The Purpose – the loan must be to a company or, if to an individual, then predominantly for business
- The Exit – the client must be able to demonstrate the exit strategy i.e. how the loan is to be repaid
- The Affordability – the client must be able to demonstrate that they can afford the monthly interest rate
- The Security – drawing on our extensive valuation expertise, Assetline Capital recognises a wide range
of collateral as security
Why deal with Assetline Capital?
- National presence
- Wide range of assets accepted as collateral
- Deal directly with the decision-takers
- Commercial approach to client’s borrowing requirements
- No penalties for early repayment
Founded in 2012, Assetline enables customers to borrow against their high-end personal assets, in an online environment that is confidential, discreet, flexible and secure.
Our loans are from 3 month to 12 months. We are able to fund up to R20,000,000 per individual transaction.