Property Term Loan
Get a loan using your propety as security.
We lend to a maximum of 50% of the open market value of the property. Funds can be advanced within hours of bond registration, with no early repayment fees. Typically, the cost of an Assetline Property Term Loan is less than the loss incurred from the quick sale of the property. The typical loan term is 6 – 12 months.
At the end of the loan period, you have the option to repay your loan and reclaim your property, extend the loan for a further period, or leave the bond in place for when you need even faster funding a second time round. Whether bridging a shortfall, releasing equity while awaiting a payment or taking advantage of a time-sensitive financial opportunity, Assetline provides an accessible, flexible and fast solution.
- Clients wanting to take advantage of a further property acquisition or other use of cash whilst their current property is on the market for sale
- Clients wanting to use Assetline to fund a shortfall on a cash purchase whilst arranging alternate funding
- Quick Estimates – Our in-house appraisers provide you with quick and accurate estimates on your property value so we can make you a loan offer without delay.
- Fast Funding – Loans proceeds can be deposited to your account as soon as all Assetline’s agreements have been signed and the bond has been registered.
- Optimal Value – We focus on valuation, making sure we properly understand all the intricacies of your property that may give it particular value. This enables us to maximize the amount we can lend you.
Full transparency into the details:
- RATES – The monthly interest rate varies between 2.80% and 4.00% flat rate per month, depending on the property and the value of the loan
- TERM – Our loans are typically for a 6 -12 months but can be paid back in full at any time. There are never any early repayment fees
- 100% PRIVATE – You can rest assured that your business will remain between us.
- SET-UP – Set-up charges to cover appraisal and logistics are applied when you’ve accepted the quote.
- COLLECTION – All payments are made via EFT or direct deposit into the Assetline bank account.
- RENEWALS – Loans are not renewed automatically. Loans are renewed by agreement on the same terms as the original loan.
- NON-PAYMENT – Non payment will result in Assetline Capital exercising its rights in terms of the agreement. We prefer to work with clients in these cases to try and find a win – win solution.
Only property with zero debt outstanding can be accepted. Therefore if there is any bond over the property then it will have to be settled within the terms of our agreement.
Only property with a value of over R1 500 000 will be accepted in most cases. However in certain circumstances such as if the property is a none primary residence of the applicant we will waive this requirement. Apply now to find out if your property qualifies.
We will register a bond over the property and take possession of the title deed.
Once the loan amount has been paid back with agreed interest the bond will be cancelled and your title deed returned.
Founded in 2012, Assetline enables customers to borrow against their high-end personal assets, in an online environment that is confidential, discreet, flexible and secure.
Our loans are from 3 month to 12 months. We are able to fund up to R20,000,000 per individual transaction.
Tel: 010 595 1050
Fax: 086 566 9081
108 Elizabeth Avenue,
Corner Grayston Drive,