Money in your account
With Assetline, there are no:
- Monthly principal payments
- Early redemption penalties
- Exit fees for early loan repayments
What happens next?
At the end of the loan, once you have repaid the principal interest and outstanding costs, we release the encumbrance over the asset (where relevant) and return it to you.
If for some reason you are unable to repay your loan at the end of 3 months, there are no penalty fees. We will simply sell your valuables to recover the following:
- The amount you borrowed,
- Any outstanding interest, and
- Any other costs as outlined in your loan contract.
Founded in 2012, Assetline enables customers to borrow against their high-end personal assets, in an online environment that is confidential, discreet, flexible and secure.
Tel: 010 595 1050
Fax: 086 566 9081
108 Elizabeth Avenue,
Corner Grayston Drive,